
Fortnite season 10 had one big change when it started on Aug. 1, and that was the inclusion of a mech called Brute.
Since then players expressed their frustration over the powerful mech on social media, and developer Epic Games is going to make some changes to mech's overpowered rocket launcher.
Epic will alter the Brute in the next update according to a developer blog post Friday.
The robot's rocket launcher will soon have a visible targeting laser and audio cues to let players know when they're in the mech's sights.
It's not a big change but the sudden barrage of rockets from a non-visible Brute was one of the issues players had with the new addition to the game.
Epic says they also fixed mobility bugs causing an exploit with the Brute's boost that some players use.


Epic Games has said the Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS) will have more than $10 million up for grabs in prize money.
The FNCS also comes with more ways to get to the season finals, Epic Games said Friday.
It'll kick off on Aug. 17, with the finals on Sep. 20 to 22.
Fortnite, one of the most popular free-to-play games on consoles ever, launched in 2018 and became a cultural phenomenon, raking in $3 billion for developer Epic Games across all platforms in 2018.
Last month, a 16-year-old won $3 million playing in the Fornite World Cup, with 2 million viewers watching.
You can get to the season 10 finals via the standard three-round Trios event each weekend for the next five weeks, with the top teams in each server region advancing.

Fortnite is ongoing with new Overtime challenges as season 7 has come to an end and season 8 is on its way to be released.As season 7 recently ended, Epic Games have introduced some Overtime challenges for fans to complete.
Players who complete the Overtime challenges will get a chance to have a free battle Pass for season 8.Source url:- http://mskeyoffice.com/fortnite-removes-driftboard-limited-time-mode-to-fix-issues/

It was developed and released by Epic in 2017.
The can also be used to purchase the Game’s Battle Pass which is a tiered progression of customization rewards for gaining experience and completing certain objectives during the course of a “Battle Royale” season.
In this article, we’ll show you one of the easiest ways that you can generate V-Bucks for free.
Gift cards for Fortnite are pre-paid cards that contain codes for a set amount of V-bucks.
If you’re after a Fortnite gift card but are worried about their safety, you’re best off purchasing official Fortnite gift cards.
You can find these at any number of supermarkets, video game stores, or electronic retailers worldwide.

In case you have brought the Switch bundle, then you can redeem the Fortnite skin on any other platform.
Steps to Redeem Codes for Fortnite
· Go to the Epic Games Store on your default browser.
· Go to the name of the account located in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
After that, choose the Nintendo eShop.
It is located on the left-hand corner of the display.

As a horde of fans tried to get GTA for free, the outage persisted for eight hours The Epic Games Store remained down for almost eight hours, but now the issues have been solved.
The fans can now download Grand Theft Auto V available for free till May 21st.
However, very soon, it was disclosed that the free title is Grand Auto Theft V. The news regarding the launch of GTA V as the free title was revealed in the official tweet of the Twitter account of Epic Games.
According to the official tweet by the Epic Games Store, the blackout continued till midnight.
Also, the online game players of mobile games, of the platform Battle Breakers, are facing issues.
Epic Game Store is offering the fans to claim the Premium GTA V edition, including the complete story of GTA V. Moreover, the fans can claim all the existing content and gameplay upgrades along with GTV Online.

Days after Epic Games slammed Apple and Google for the unjustified App store fees, representatives from publishing giants like New York Times and Washington Post have arrived on the scene asking “what it will take to cut its fees down?” They are apparently looking up to Apple to bring its 30 per cent fees down to 15 per cent to ensure fair competition.The acrimonious tussle between Epic Games and “mighty” Apple does not seem to cool down.
It has just been one week since Epic announced that they are definitely going to sue Apple over the App Store fees spar, it again has been asked to bring its fees down by a different part from another industry.A trade organization called Digital Content Next which is a representative of printed news publishing giants like New York Times, Washington Post and Viacom CBS (that owns a website called CNET.com) has made it clear that Apple must bring that 30 per cent fee down to 15 per cent.In case you are not caught up, Fortnite was thrown out by Apple and Google for bypassing the payment system set up in their respective App Store by creating their own payment system within the game.
Apple and Google were not having any of that, so they took an action that massively infuriated Epic, which owns the hugely popular game Fortnite.Now, Digital Content Next has also come forward and has asked Apple to bring down its fees; the reason that compelled Epic to create its own payment system in the first place.The move from Digital Content Next was actually inspired by another business giant Amazon.
The employees of DCN went through the documents which were released after the antitrust briefing, which was held between a congressional committee and CEOs of all the tech giants.
The documents clearly stated that Apple takes around 15 per cent cut from Amazon’s Prime Video revenue from Appstore.
Apple takes 15 per cent in that despite the standard charges set to be 30 per cent.Mathematically speaking, 30 per cent is way too high.